Tel: 310.473.7000 ext.122
Kelly L. Hinojosa's practice focuses on all aspects of fiduciary, estate, trust and conservatorship litigation, including trust and will contests, disputes between trustees or executors and beneficiaries, fiduciary accountings and surcharge issues, as well as the mediation of disputes and some probate and trust administration. Ms. Hinojosa also has experience in handling writs and appeals.
Ms. Hinojosa received her B.A. in Communication Studies in 2005 from University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and her J.D. in 2008 from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. At Loyola, she graduated in the top half of her class, received two “First Honors Awards” for earning the highest grade in each class and was an academic student mentor.
- Probate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Conservatorship Litigation
- Probate and Trust Administration
- California, 2008
- Update Author, Handling a Probate (Cal CEB Action Guide), June 2015
- Update Author, Chapter 32: Transfer of Assets and Discharge of Representative, California Decedent Estate Practice (2d ed Cal CEB), June 2015
- Update Author, Chapter 32: Transfer of Assets and Discharge of Representative, California Decedent Estate Practice (2d ed Cal CEB), July 2014